Pain in the knee is a common complaint that affects people of all ages.
Most common causes of knee pain
- Over weight
- Meniscal tear
- Arthritis of knee
- Knee ligament injuries
- Post traumatic fracture
COMMON SYMPTOMS OF KNEE CONDITIONS
Temporary knee pain is different from chronic knee pain. Many people experience temporary knee pain as a result of an injury or accident. Chronic knee pain rarely goes away without treatment, it is often the result of several causes or conditions.
Symptoms can vary based on different conditions. Common symptoms includes:
- Swelling and stiffness
- Redness and warmth to the touch
- Weakness or instability
- Popping or crunching noises
- Inability to fully straighten the knee
Chronic knee pain may present as a:
- constant ache
- sharp, shooting pain when in use
- dull burning discomfort
- Keep extra pounds off
- Be smart in doing exercise.
- Weak muscles are a leading cause of knee injuries,concentrate on exercises that build up your quadriceps and hamstrings, which support your knees.
- Wear correct footwear with good fit
EXERCISES TO KEEP KNEE HEALTHY
Inhouse Medicare provides specialised care to people suffering from knee pain……